Friday, September 12, 2008

Sigh

I am sighing today. I really, really, REALLY wanted to go on vacation. Tickets were bought, reservations made, and now its not happening due to some nice big storm hanging out there. I'm really frustrated. All I wanted was a little time away and now I have a week off here. I know its not going to be horrible as I have started making this long list of things (jobs) I can do, but its not what I wanted. I want to be laying on the beach. I want to be in  bathing suit by the ocean. What's even more frustrating is that there will be no plan B as I would have to do it by myself and I am so tired of doing things alone. 

I actually am attempting to view this whole thing through the cross but its just difficult. I'm really disappointed.

1 comment:

Jos said...

Linds, I'm so sorry your vaca plans fell through. I would happily go away with you (or you could come w/ us sometime)-- Lord knows I could use some respite from the activity of my life! praying for you.