Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Take me to the other side...

Take us to the other side... ooooooohhhhhh take us to the other side.... take us to the other side...

I really enjoy different types of music. People ask me what I like and I usually say "Most anything unless it has screaming in it...." I am not a fan of screaming music. I would really enjoy talking to someone who creates screaming music to have them help me understand why they like it so. It might not help, but at least I would have tried! My new recent fav albums are Compassion Art, a Jeremy Riddle album (the most recent one), and a song called 'Just Dance' because it makes you wanna dance. And dance I do when it comes on!

I am in a place of wondering about the Gospel again. I truly love it when I come to this place because it means I am about to enter into something new. I am looking forward to it. 

that's it... 

I wonder as I wander out under the stars... 

1 comment:

grando said...

yay Jeremy Riddle!

nice. light. post.